High altitude skiing at Easter
Our season runs well into April every winter because our resorts benefit from high altitude slopes and excellent snow records which means our guests enjoy terrific conditions at that time of year.
What we particularly like about skiing in late March and April is that you tend to get excellent conditions under foot but a warmer air temperature which makes everything that much easier when travelling with younger guests.
The pace in our resorts also tends to be a little slower which means you can look forward to really winding down while our award-winning team looks after everything you need.
With departures to Val d'Isere and Meribel on April 14 and to Val d'Isere on April 21 , we're delighted to offer families more options to take to the slopes for some sensational spring skiing.
Excellent value for your money
Families who ski with Highlife enjoy a better experience and more value for their money.
With prices starting from €940 per adult and €772 for children under the age of 12, make this Easter extra memorable for the whole family. Prices include:
- Swift minibus transfers direct to your chalet door (forget long waits for larger coaches to fill up)
- 7 nights in a great chalet - serviced by a chef and a chalet host
- Delicious breakfasts every morning and 3-course meals on 6 evenings with a selection of great wines
- Freshly-baked homemade treats to enjoy on your return from the slopes every day
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea & coffee - available at all times
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes, slippers and toiletries
- Dedicated services of our award-winning team before, during and after your holiday
- Treats for the piste each day - bottles of water, snacks and tissues
- Shuttles in resort so that you save your energy for the slopes
- All taxes.
The price does not include flights because we prefer to offer you the flexibility to fly from any airport. As a licensed and fully bonded travel agent, we will assist you with all your travel arrangements and will book your flights for you.
Ski packs are not included in the price because we tailor them to exactly what each guest needs (some already have equipment and others don't need lessons). Our ski packs offer excellent value for money and we arrange everything for you before you travel so that you avoid the hassle of organising things when you arrive. Check out the Snowtime section or speak with one of our team for more details.
Please click here to request further details or call 01-6771100 to speak with a member of the team.